Thursday, March 4, 2010

Levophobia

The left side of body hates me. No doubt.
In three days, I've got hurt only and exclusively on this side of my body.

First of all, the bag. I had to use a bandoleer bag, and due to my spine, I put the weight on the left shoulder. Later, I hurted myself accidentaly with my nails, and it's a (relatively) big injure. Then, I hit my arm on P.E. with the Aggravating circumstance of my hypermobility normal pain on my left elbow. And finally, this afternoon I slipped on the ground; and for not to fall, I suddenly extended my arms and legs and I got LITERALLY stucked on the door's hollow, crushing the metal whatever-it-is to me entirely.

It hurts. Seriously. ಠ_ಠ

Furthermore, if my left side decide to divorce me, on what am I going to rest my weight when I read?!?! DD:

~Take care!! (And do it better than me D:)
If this going on, I'm going to develop Levophobia

No comments:

Post a Comment